Individuals, companies, and organizations interested in becoming a part of FIE may commit to participating in the activities organized by the Forum, which also serves as a platform to convey the messages of its members through its communication channels to the public opinion and authorities.
FIE offers its members the following services
- Regular reports on industry and energy trends and legislative updates.
- Free attendance at FIE events, including roundtable discussions, conferences, training courses, and meetings with company executives and government officials.
- Opportunity for event sponsorships, reports, conferences, and training courses.
- Publication of press releases and other relevant information about the company on the FIE website and social media platforms.
- Support and brokering in dealing with government authorities.
- Companies and Organizations: €3,000 per year.
- Individuals: no cost, subject to approval by the Board of Directors.
Contact email for registrations: firstname.lastname@example.org